Thursday 13 March 2014

25 Random Questions Tag

1. Do you have any pets?
I have one adorable, fat and lazy cat called Lego. 



2. Name three things that are physically close to you.
My laptop, phone and cat. 


3. What's the weather like right now?

Mostly cloudy and 28c.


4. Your dream vacation?
Greece, specifically Mykonos.


5. What time did you wake up this morning?
9.30 AM


6. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
I was fast asleep.


7. What was the last movie you saw?
I watched Elysium last night.

8. What does your last text message say?
'You didn't answer my FaceTime message' from my sister.


9. What's your ringtone?
The default for iPhones.


10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes, I've been to Uganda, England, Botswana, Oman and the UAE.

11. Do you like sushi?
Never tried it.


12. What is your heritage?
I am mixed race - English, Kenyan and part Welsh from my Grandad.


13. Where were you 3 hours ago?
I was lying on my bed, watching Greys Anatomy.


14. How many siblings do you have?
I have one older sister.


15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have a laptop.


16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I will be turning 16 on 16th April. 



17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
I wear both, but contacts most of the time. 


18. Do you colour your hair?
Yes, I coloured it red a couple of months ago. But I am thinking of going back to dark brown with light brown/blonde highlights.


19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
I need to write an english essay due tomorrow.

20. What is you favourite shop?
I love New Look and Primark for clothes and Boots and Superdrug for makeup. 


21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
I love hot salami and chillies.


22. What was your favourite TV as a kid?
Ed, Edd and Eddy.


23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Cant count the number.


24. What is your eye colour?
Dark brown.


25. Biggest turn-off?
Rude people and no humour. 

Sarah x

Design by | SweetElectric