Monday 7 April 2014

Three Happy Aims

For the past month I have been really busy with school and upon reading Louise's blogpost (aka Sprinkle of Glitter) I was inspired to write my 'Three Happy Aims' for the month of April so I can stay sane amongst all the work while preparing for exams next month.  

My Three Happy Aims:


1. Go to the gym at least twice a week. 
I've slacking at the gym for the past two weeks - mostly because of my busy schedule, but I still need to find some time, even on the weekends.


2. Play the piano more.
I used to play the piano about four years ago but I gave it up because I lost the love for it. Recently, I have re-kindled my love for the instrument and have been practicing. I now know how to play the intro to "I See Fire" by Ed Sheeran and will attempt to learn the rest.


3. Be more organised. 
Since mid-February, I've been slacking on being organised and getting work done on time. I am going to use my daily planner every day, do all my work early so I can get at least 7 hours of sleep each night and meet ALL deadlines. 

Well, those are my three happy aims for the month of April.  


Sarah x


Design by | SweetElectric