Sunday 26 April 2015

Nearly There

As of today, the 26th of April, 2015, I only have 27 more days until I graduate high school. It felt like this day would never come and I have no idea what to do with myself now that it is.


I only have two more days of classes, then study leave for five days and 
exams start on the 4th of May. At this point, I am more excited than scared. Not sure if that is a good thing or not.

Anyway, seeing as though a new chapter of my life is about to begin (cheesy I know, but true), I thought I would list some things that I am excited about after graduation. 


Reading
I cannot explain how excited I am to be able to read a book that is not a textbook. I have a couple of books that I am going to read including Paper Towns by John Green, Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen and Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding. 


Films
There have been so many movies that I want to watch that I just haven't found the time to recently. I have been watching the odd movie here and there and actually have blog post about movies I have been recently watching and you can find that here. But I am going to be watching multiple movies back to back until I run out. 


TV Shows
I stopped watching a couple of shows in late 2014, purely because I knew that I couldn't afford the time in my last year of high school. I can't wait to binge watch them all for days on end. I also want to start watching a couple new series including Flash, Downton Abbey, Better Call Saul, American Horror Story, Gotham, and a lot more.


Organising 
It annoys me greatly that I have crates and draws filled with unwanted and unloved items that I know other people can enjoy. I have a lot of trinkets and things that I have grown out of that I cannot wait to organise and give away.


Exercise
It was a new years resolution to start exercising more and I haven't made enough effort recently. When I did exercise regularly, I honestly did feel like a happier and healthier person so I am very excited to get back into the swing of it.


Freedom
For as long as I can remember, I have always felt this weight on my shoulders and it is going to be a breath of fresh air to have not a care in the world. I am going to be the ultimate beach bum for weeks.

Sarah x

Ps. I won't be posting a blog post until after graduation because I really need to focus on my exams. 


Design by | SweetElectric