Sunday 4 October 2015

My Love For Pintrest

I've been poorly for the last couple of days and I've been on Pintrest nonstop. I never thought I would be that person that loved Pintrest, but here we are.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I love the aspect of organisation; the fact that everything has a place, pleases me immensely. Whether that is inspiration for tattoos, motivational words or stunning interiors. I can spend hours just scrolling though, making new boards and lusting over autumn fashion. I cannot wait till I have my own apartment/house so I can make it look Pintrest worthy with loads of plants, books and the ever so popular copper decor. 

I am aware that this is a bit of a odd post, but if you don't already have a account, I highly suggest you get one so you too can share my obsession love for Pintrest. 

Do you have Pintrest?

Sarah x

Design by | SweetElectric